It’s been 47 days since Ethiopia’s dictator Meles Zenawi has disappeared.
Here are the latest updates:
1. The ruling junta still claims Meles is alive and getting rest at an undisclosed location.
2. The TPLF junta’s leadership is holding a marathon meeting to decide who should replace Meles.
3. The majority of the TPLF leadership is said to be leaning toward making Hailemariam Dessalegn acting PM until the next fake “election”.
4. They are preparing to announce that Meles Zenawi has resigned because of bad health.
5. The regime’s hard currency reserve is depleting fast.