Today is the 58th day since Ethiopia’s dictator Meles Zenawi has disappeared.
During Meles Zenawi’s disappearance:
- The TPLF junta first denied the report that he is sick, but later admitted that he is getting medical treatment for exhaustion. The regime’s propaganda chief Bereket Simon said Meles will return to work before Ethiopian New Year, September 11.
- Meles Zenawi’s wife Azeb Mesfin, the mother of corruption, has disappeared from public view for the past 28 days.
- The TPLF-installed fake patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, Aba Gebremedhin (formerly Abune Paulos) died from heart attack this past Wednesday.
- The TPLF military chief of staff Gen. Samora Yenus is gravely ill.
- The ruling junta is unable to reach an agreement on who should replace Meles, but during the past few days the U.S. is pressuring them to appoint Hailemariam Desallegn as prime minister, and that the U.S. left them with no choice if they want to receive financial support to save the regime from financial collapse.
- It is expected that the Woyanne junta will run out of foreign currency within the next 3 – 4 weeks.